Narnia

The trailer for the big screen version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is online and it looks amazing. As a fan of The Chronicles of Narnia since I was a child, I have always imagined how it might translate to the big screen. When I first read the book more than fifteen years ago, the film technology didn't exist to pull off the world that C. S. Lewis created. However, since the Lord of the Rings trilogy successfully captured the fantasy world of J. R. R. Tolkein, Narnia can finally come to life in all of it's glory...and it has! I truly hope that The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is successful because I for one would love to see at least the first four books come to life and the last three would just be a wonderful bonus.

animated gifs from Library of Congress photos

Kevin J Wier makes animated gifs using old photographs from the library of congress flickr account. ...