7 More Things



7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
learn to play harmonica
learn to play banjo
see Japan
be on Jeopardy
live on a tropical island
be involved with an independant film production
sky dive

7 Things I Can Do
write a song
mic a drum kit
tap my head and rub my stomach at the same time
play guitar
make a mean banana bread
amazing Internet research
lots of math problems

7 Things I Cannot Do
make rice without a rice cooker
listen to music without tapping my foot
tie a bow tie
play handball
read Latin
drive a stick shift
sing all the notes I wish I could

7 Things That Attact Me To The Opposite Sex/Another Person
eyes
smile
laugh
lips
good conversation
good taste in music
dreams of greatness

7 Things That I Say Most Often
indeed
perhaps
sorry
so
well
uh-huh
certainly

7 Celebrity Crushes
Neko Case
Keira Knightly
Scarlett Johansson
Liz Phair
Elisha Cuthbert
Lacy Chabert
Amy Smart

7 People I Want To Do This
Tim Smith
Joel B!
Travis
Danielle
Nate
Garrett
Nicole

animated gifs from Library of Congress photos

Kevin J Wier makes animated gifs using old photographs from the library of congress flickr account. ...