Rain story

Flash fiction is the perfect way to read for our attention-less no-time society. All stories under 1,000 words. What's everyone so busy doing, anyway, that no one has time to read a damned book? Well, here's a super short story, you lazy bastard.

It is raining again. I need groceries. I have work later, but I can't go out. I'm made of sugar. You think that's funny? You've never been caught in a light drizzle and felt your face melt. I have. It's hideous. Nose dripping into chin, eyes drooping, one twice the size of the other. Nothing to do but bake a new one. Laugh. You think it's funny. Mom told me, life isn't always sweet. Not always.
--CL Bledsoe


Via.

animated gifs from Library of Congress photos

Kevin J Wier makes animated gifs using old photographs from the library of congress flickr account. ...