Maskerade

Last weekend, when Wes and I went to New Orleans for our first anniversary, we also made a point to visit one of my favorite shops in the French Quarter, Maskerade. It's a really small boutique with tons of hand-made masks for every occasion. The first one is the Miss Piggy mask that I just can't stop talking about! I had to think about the purchase, and by the time I had finally decided that yes, it was worth it for my Halloween costume this year, it had already been sold!!! But, you can see why, I'm sure. It is the perfect mask. We had so much fun trying on all the masks in the store. They were super nice and didn't mind that we were videoing ourselves.

















animated gifs from Library of Congress photos

Kevin J Wier makes animated gifs using old photographs from the library of congress flickr account. ...