"A series of tubes..."

More of my favorites from the internet:

First, is the ultimate in inside-jokes, the now-getting-a-little-old-but-can-never-get-old Bill O'Reilly "do it live" mixed with MatLab and the Matrix.

First, you have to see the original video of O'Reilly dropping the F-bomb and just basically flipping out. If you haven't seen that one already, golley, get with it by watching it here.

After that, watch these two spoofs if I haven't made you already. This one is funny if you know what MatLab (a computer program used in most sciences) is. This one is funny if you've seen the Matrix movie. DO IT LIVE! WE'LL JUST DO IT LIVE!!!

I have some others, but I don't think they mix that well with these three things. I will post the others later this week :)

animated gifs from Library of Congress photos

Kevin J Wier makes animated gifs using old photographs from the library of congress flickr account. ...