Raw Food Wife

Me and Wes have Tivo, so sometimes it takes me a little while to catch up with what's been playing on the tele - but I recently watched a few week's ago "Wife Swap" -- you know, the one with the Raw Food Iowa family. And I just felt really disgusted. At one point, the mom was licking a San Francisco kitchen floor. Did anyone else see that? Nasty. Being ok with germs when you live in the middle of a farm 90 miles away from civilization is one thing (not necessarily good), but it's a far cry from licking urban floors (quite possibly deadly)!

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that as far as I know, this is not the norm for raw foodists! And in trying to eat more raw food, I really don't want to outlaw bleach and fall in love with germs and bacteria!

animated gifs from Library of Congress photos

Kevin J Wier makes animated gifs using old photographs from the library of congress flickr account. ...