1. First off, there is a feature on these paper toys:
The templates to make these yourself are at Marshall Alexander's website.
2. Then there are these cute little mice:
The directions to make your own pair are available (and free) here, at SewingStars.com.
3. A video tutorial on how to create your own carved stamp from Geninne's Art Blog. I think it is good to skip around the video. You probably don't want to sit through the whole thing, but it is kind of neat to skip around and see the steps. More of Geninne's tutorial is on her blog here.
Geninne also has an Etsy shop. See how great her stuff is? She was a featured seller on Etsy recently.
4. Picture frame silkscreening (with free templates!) from Martha Stewart.
5. Free wallpapers for your computer like the ones pictured below.
These and more are available for free download at the Kindred site.
As I mentioned above, all of these are via How About Orange. She's also got a tutorial on how to mod podge a paper bowl, links to free greeting card and thank you card downloads, printable gift tags, customizable and super neat business card .pdf downloads, instructions on how to make a basket from newspapers or magazines (plus how to decorate them with paper flowers). It's a nice blog. I've pretty much shared all my favorites from it here, but you might want to visit it yourself in case you like some things I've left out!