Search This Blog

I've been doing a lot of packing since May...



...for Arizona for my sister's graduation May 5th-ish

...for Nashville to help Wes pack to move back from Nashville in late May

...for the cruise with Wes' family in early June
















...for Oregon to go to a family reunion


...and finally, to move into the Raine's house to hold down their fort while they're working in Houston and Wes is working in Shreveport!



Notice I don't have any pictures of us moving, either from Nashville or from Northern to Southern Lafayette... and if I did, I probably wouldn't post them anyway because they'd probably be awful, ugly pictures anyway. We were pretty sweaty and dirty by the end of it all, as moving goes!


But here's a video of something *pretty.* This was shot as we landed in Portland. That's the Columbia River.